Systematic Trader Tells You How To Succeed
Do you feel like your rules are confusing?
Sometimes, you're overloaded by trades and miss a bunch. Other times, there's nothing happening and you start to force trades. I certainly felt like that in the past. My strategy was good, but my execution was probably 2/10. But the worst part is, I didn't know how to get out of that mess!
Then I thought about:
“What is it that makes businesses execute so well & consistently on a massive scale?”
The answer is: they have processes.
In other words, no one is figuring things out. That's because the answers (i.e. what to do) have already been figured out. You can call it business processes but in the trading world, it's called systematic trading. If you come up with the right system, even an idiot should be able to execute it … which means you or anyone can make a living with it!
As I progressed over the years, my trading became a lot more systems-based. To the point where I have a process that works for almost everything. If it doesn't work, then I'm working on a new process
How To Succeed As A Systematic Trader
In episode 251 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview systems trader Sovit Manjani based out of Mumbai, India. We discuss his experience as a systematic trader and the process he uses to create trading systems.
After a long experience trying out discretionary trading, he found his niche in systematic trading. Sovit was able to create trading systems that could run on their own.
This interview will be important to listen to if you are looking to gain more freedom through trading.
If your goal is to spend 10hrs on the charts every day, Sovit isn't the guy to listen to 🙂
As you probably know, my goal with these interviews is to help you learn from the bests in all areas of trading.
If you enjoyed this one, please leave a comment under the video on Youtube and share it with your friends!
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Who Sovit Manjani got into trading 00:55
- How Sovit Manjani learned tading 1:55
- How the basics of technical analysis helped Sovit Manjani 04:01
- What would Sovit Manjani tell starting traders to do 04:54
- How Sovit Manjani develop into systematic trading 07:45
- What Sovit Manjani recommends people to try if they have no ideas on what to use in their system 09:50
- What is Sovit Manjani's trading style 11:51
- How Sovit Manjani runs his trading systems 14:49
- Are there any times in which Sovit Manjani stops his systems completely? 16:00
- How often does Sovit adjust his systems 17:13
- How Sovit uses meditation to improve his trading 19:38
- The Pilars of trading according to Sovit 24:07
- Where to find Sovit 27:13
- What are Sovit goals for the future 27:34
- Sovit's advice for every trader 34:54
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to Find Sovit Manjani?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!