From Post Office Worker To Professional Trader
In episode 255 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview John Kurisko.
John went from working in a post office to becoming a professional trader several years ago. He's now running Day Trading Radio.
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- One quote that inspires John Kurisko 00:16
- Who is John and how he started DayTradingRadio.com 02:06
- How John started trading 04:46
- What is the difference between trading normally and trading like a business 09:52
- How John defines his trading style this day 12:35
- How John trades with the same techniques on higher and lower timeframes 14:10
- Go to the Youtube video to access the chart screen share section of the podcast 15:40
- How John started to trade with algos and automation 16:16
- What is John's advice for people to start with automation 20:31
- What are the beginner trader mistakes that John sees traders make 21:48
- Where to find John Kurisko 24:26
- What are John's goals for the future 25:13
- John's top advice for new traders 26:14
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find John Kurisko?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!