Trade The Process, Results Will Follow
In episode 257 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview full-time Forex trader Ali Crooks.
Background on Ali Crooks:
Having been trading since 2002, Alli has worked with some of the top retail Forex and commodities traders in the world.
He has traded successfully through one bear and two bull markets and he helps all types of traders, at all levels, ditch their bad habits, realize how to approach trading correctly, step over their emotional hurdles and get them to grow their accounts consistently.
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 1 quote that inspires Ali 00:25
- Who is Ali Crooks and what he does 01:04
- How Ali started to trade 02:16
- What it took for Ali to become profitable 04:27
- How can traders go from break-even to profitable 05:42
- How Ali managed the transition from a full-time job to full-time trading 07:26
- How has Ali trading style evolved over the years 09:05
- How can a swing trader be data-oriented 11:10
- How Ali trades on a daily basis 16:31
- How Ali gets out of his trades, and what he can improve there 19:24
- Top mistakes that Ali students make 20:53
- Ali's experience with mentors 22:47
- How to improve your relationship with money 25:22
- Where to find Ali Crooks 28:53
- What are Ali's goals for the future 28:46
- What is the motivation for Ali to trade 29:47
- Ali's top piece of advice for traders 31:05
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Ali Crooks?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!