258 The Future Of Artificial Intelligence In Trading – Peter Harrigan – @harrigan_pete
The Future Of Artificial Intelligence In Trading
In episode 258 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Peter Harrigan to discuss his trading journey and the future of trading with artificial intelligence.
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 1 quote that inspires Peter Harrigan 00:22
- Whos is Peter Harrigan and what is his background 00:53
- How technology has changed trading 02:34
- How Peter first got involved in trading 03:19
- Which was Peter's learning curve 05:12
- The time in which Peter wanted to just give up 07:06
- Those times in which Peter nailed the market 09:05
- How Peter started to integrate more technology into his trading 11:50
- How Peter assembled a team to bring cutting edge technology into trading 12:54
- What are the advantages that algo trading brings to traders 14:48
- How Peter's team is working to develop a platform for advanced derivatives which can revolutionize the traditional markets 17:45
- What is the technological innovation that Peter thinks has changed the markets the most 19:37
- You should know where the money comes from for your strategy 21:41
- Can a technological platform bridge the gap between newbies and professionals? 24:09
- Where can you find Peter Harrigan 25:43
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Peter Harrigan?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!