259: The Secrets To Multiple Timeframe Trading The Forex Market – Andrew Mitchem
The Secrets To Multiple Timeframe Trading The Forex Marke
In episode 259 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down once again with Andrew Mitchem, a Forex swing trader based in New Zealand. We discuss his progress over the recent years as well as his special ways to look at multiple timeframes.
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- What has been going on with Andrew Mitchem since the last interview on 2015 00:57
- What are the keys to being able to quit your job and trade full time 02:59
- The importance of multiple sources of income 05:48
- What should a starting trader focus on 07:16
- How did Andrew dealt with getting family on board with his trading and how he recommends traders to go about it 09:05
- How to get back out from a bad series of losing trades 12:28
- How Andrew discovered his trading style 14:47
- How to make Fibonacci trading work 17:16
- How Andrew automated his highly discretionary trading style 19:51
- The importance of knowing the strategy you are trading 26:29
- How to trade through different market volatility ranges 28:21
- How Andrew adds pairs to his trading 34:56
- Where to find Andrew Mitchem 36:14
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Andrew Mitchem?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!