Listen to the audio episode:
“What Successful Traders Have In Common”
In episode 263 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down for a trader interview with Brad Jelinek, the host of the Trading Life Podcast. Brad has over 20 years of experience in the market and its also host of the Trading Lide Podcast. Over his career, he has tried many different trading styles and strategies and found what really works for him.
Let's get started!! >>
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- Podcast & guest intro 00:15
- “Trading is hard but sometimes it's easy…” 01:18
- Why Brad Jelinek started the “Trading Life Podcast” 03:25
- What prompted Brad to get involved in trading 05:33
- Which learning curve has Brad experienced in his 20+ years of experience in the markets 06:31
- Which was the hardest part in Brad Jelinek's trading journey 08:26
- The importance of psychology/mindset coaching for professional traders 09:59
- What is Brad's trading style today 11:05
- How does a day in Brad's trader life look like 14:02
- How Brad made the shift to have a higher freedom lifestyle 15:28
- What are the common traits that Brad has found in successful traders 17:20
- How to find what really works for you in trading 20:01
- How Brad Jelinek handles drawdowns and getting back up 22:12
- What is Brad's journaling process 25:41
- What would Brad say to a struggling trader 30:01
- What would Brad say to a starting trader 32:34
- How Brad finds new ideas for his trading 35:00
- Where to find Brad Jelinek 38:16
- What are Brad goals for the future 38:42
- Brad's top piece of advice for traders 41:01
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Brad Jelinek?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!