Listen to the audio episode:
TradingView: What's Going On Behind The Scene
In episode 266 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk with Pierce Crosby who is Trading View General Manager.
Pierce shares with us what goes behind creating and maintaining a large scale charting and trading platform and they are working on. We also talk about the importance of platforms such as TradingView for traders and the new integrations that TradingView is working with brokers.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 1:13 Who is Pierce Crosby and what he does at TradingView
- 2:08 Why is TradingViewso valuable to traders
- 4:05 The story of how TradingViewcame to be
- 6:41 What are the top feature requests for TradingView
- 9:04 Why users like the social part of TradingView so much
- 11:00 What TradingView is doing to get brokers to offer TradingView to their clients
- 12:48 The difficulties of adding more broker integrations to TradingView
- 15:36 What is the future for PineScript and algorithmic trading in TradingView
- 17:49 How TradingView keeps the user experience intuitive and simple while having powerful features
- 20:15 What is in the future for TradingView
- 23:31 Where to find Pierce
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Pierce Crosby?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!