CityTradersImperium – Funded Account Trading For Ambitious Traders
In episode 267 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Daniel Martin, founder of City Traders Imperium to discuss his career as a trader and what is behind the prop firm he created.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Intro
- 00:55 Who is Daniel Martin and the story behind City Traders Imperium
- 5:17 The importance of making a strategy work for you
- 6:58 What motivated Daniel to build his own prop firm
- 9:24 What took Daniel from losing to a profitable trader
- 10:40 What makes CTI different from other online prop firms
- 11:56 What it takes to get funded by CTI
- 17:48 What other factors does CTI offer that differentiates them from other online prop firms
- 18:58 What type of support does CTI offer to their funded traders
- 20:24 How the prop firms fee structures show you what they really care about
- 22:44 Common traits of failing traders and how to turn them around
- 25:45 What is Daniel Martin's daily trading routine
- 29:35 The importance of checklists and simplifying your process
- 33:06 What does Daniel recommends to aspiring prop firm traders
- 35:17 Where to find Daniel Martin and CTI
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Daniel Martin?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!