269: A Motivational Forex Trader Success Story – Ceri Bryans
A Motivational Forex Trader Success Story
In episode 269 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk with Ceri Bryans, a woman who recently turned herself into a full-time Forex trader. >> Watch the video recording!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:00 Start
- 0:16 Introduction
- 1:01 Who is Ceri Bryans and what is her background
- 1:55 How her business background helped Ceri develop as a profitable trader
- 2:35 How Ceri got into trading and how long it took her to be profitable
- 4:24 What was the hardest part for Ceri as a developing trader
- 5:12 How Ceri greatly improved her discipline in trading
- 7:05 How Ceri found her trading style
- 9:08 The importance of integrating freedom into your trading
- 11:10 The 1 thing that Ceri loves about trading
- 12:38 How Cari discovers and backtests the strategies she trades
- 14:14 Why Cari loves backtesting so much
- 17:10 What is Cari's daily routine for trading
- 19:03 How Cari tracks her trades for improvement
- 22:30 The importance of doing what works best for you
- 23:38 How Cari managed the transitions from demo to live to growing her account int trading
- 25:00 What are Cari's plans for the future
- 27:19 How Cari automated her trading strategies
- 30:06 The 1 tip Cari would give to every starting trader
- 31:14 Whare to find Cari
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Ceri Bryans?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!