Listen to the audio episode:
Master Your Forex Trading Psychology (You'll Wish You Knew This Earlier)
In episode 274 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Etienne interviews full-time trader George Papasov. We discuss Forex trading psychology and the art of mastering your trading mindset for success. In the recent years, George has placed a lot more emphasis on trader psychology in his day trading style. If you want to master your Forex trading psychology, watch this entire trader interview! >> Watch the video recording!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:00 Start
- 0:16 Who is George Papazov and what he does
- 2:06 An introduction to trading psychology
- 6:44 How can you truly believe that success if possible
- 12:08 How long did George took to figure out the importance of working on his mindset
- 13:34 The real reasons why you should trade
- 15:44 Why money is never enough
- 16:20 Which is George's Papazov trading style and strategy
- 18:16 Why George has expanded his trading to multiple markets
- 20:10 How to get started with Order Flow Trading
- 22:54 What made George move from Technical Analysis to Order Flow
- 25:09 What has George is doing to improve himself
- 27:36 What Etienne is doing to improve himself
- 31:31 You need to find the best fit for you
- 36:29 The importance of constantly learning and teaching
- 39:30 The importance of Money Mindset
- 45:48 Is meditation really that important?
- 50:52 Where to find George Papazov
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find George Papazov?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!