275: “From Zero To $600k Trading Forex” – Gerald Tsu
“From Zero To $600k Trading Forex”
In episode 275 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Desire To Trade Academy student Gerald Tsu who went from a beginner in Forex trading to now managing $600k in capital. My goal with this student trader success story is to highlight what Gerald had to do to get to where he is today. >> Watch the video recording!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Who is Gerals and how he got into trading
- 2:41 How Gerald started to manage capital and building his fund
- 4:07 How Gerald exceeded his expectations in attracting capital
- 6:52 What Mindest challenges Geral faced when trading external capital
- 8:55 How does Geral Trade
- 10:24 What is Geral daily trading routine
- 11:50 How Journaling has helped Gerald improve his results
- 12:40 How Gerald keeps his skills top-notch
- 13:52 Gerald's advice for every aspiring trader
- 14:59 Is Trading Gerald's main income?
- 15:38 Where to find Gerald
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!