Listen to the audio episode:
Trader Success Story & Unknown Market Wizards
In episode 276 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk once again with Market Wizards author Jack Schwager. We go into a trader success story of some of the great traders he interviewed over the years and more recently with his new Unknown Market Wizards book.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:49 What keeps Jack Schwager writing more Market Wizards Interviews
- 1:28 How Jack makes the interviews flow so nicely in his books
- 3:16 What made Jack want to write about unknown traders instead of big bank traders
- 4:53 How Jack found the traders for his book
- 8:00 The 1 trader that surprised Jack the most
- 10:04 What Jack has found traders that are hyper-successful have in common
- 12:12 Jack's advice for traders looking to get funded
- 13:47 The truth about having connections as a trader
- 15:00 How Jack managed to get his first interviews for the original Market Wizards book
- 16:39 Can a trader be successful completely by themselves?
- 17:33 What traders need to develop to be able to be successful
- 18:33 How the traders Jack interviewed has backtested their strategies
- 20:44 How can a trader know they have a strategy that works without backtesting
- 23:11 Why most traders featured in Market Wizards are discretionary rather than algorithmic
- 29:02 What Jack thinks that the future of trading is
- 32:32 Where to find Jack Schwager
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Jack Schwager?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!