“From Zero To Prop Firm Trader” (Trader Success Story)
In episode 278 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Prop Firm Trader Samuel Plesnik. He is one of our Desire To Trade Academy members who have been able to go from a struggling trader to working for a prop firm in the past year. Throughout this interview, Samuel shares how he was able to get profitable in Forex trading and experience his 1st profitable trading year.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Who is Samuel Plesnik and how he started trading
- 2:42 What was the learning curve for Samuel
- 4:21 How Samuel discovered Desire To Trade
- 5:44 What was one of the 1st things Samuel Learned at Desire To Trade that changed his trading
- 8:04 What lessons lead Samuel to have his 1st profitable trading year
- 12:29 How Samuel felt after having his 1st profitable year
- 14:38 What Samuel did to improve his trading after his 1st profitable year
- 15:53 How Samuel fits trading into his lifestyle
- 21:10 What is one key realization, Samuel had during his trader development
- 27:38 Samuel Plesnik's top advice for developing traders
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!