282: Elliott Wave Trading & Crushing The Market – Greg Rubin
Elliott Wave Trading & Crushing The Market
In episode 282 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk to renowned Elliott Wave Trader Greg Rubin. About Greg Rubin Greg is a senior Elliott Wave trader for Global prime. He is experienced and knowledgeable with over 13 years of trading experience across various asset classes. He started his career as a prop trader trading fixed income. He then moved over to the equity side briefly before spending 10 years at a precious metals firm in London. He was Head of Trading and responsible for providing daily market analysis, writing research reports as well as executing trades. He is well respected in the precious metals space and has continually demonstrated his ability to call turns on a micro and macro basis. At Global Prime, Greg runs a mentor room where he draws on his experience and knowledge in the metals complex and stock market indices to provide a detailed service providing analysis across both sectors. Greg also provides charts for most other asset classes on request from members. Greg shares trading tips and wisdom that he has gained over the years as well as spending ample time focusing on risk management/trading psychology through the use of live videos.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:00 Interview Introduction
- 0:47 Who is Greg Rubin and what he does
- 1:52 How Greg learned about trading and got started
- 3:02 What was Greg learning curve in trading
- 4:52 How Greg learned about risk management
- 6:30 How has Greg trading been since he became profitable
- 8:17 When did Greg learn about Elliott Wave
- 9:02 Greg explains the basics of Elliott Wave
- 13:23 What type of traders does the metals market fit best
- 14:32 How a day in Greg's life looks like
- 15:58 What are the biggest habits that keep Greg a successful trader
- 18:11 Why some like Elliott Wave and others hate it
- 20:46 Where can traders learn about Elliott Wave
- 22:54 Why Greg sticks to his trading style over the years
- 25:52 What are Greg goals for growth in the next years
- 27:21 What makes Greg think that the S&P500 market will continue going higher in 2021
- 30:13 What Greg thinks of cryptos for 2021
- 31:40 Where to find Greg Rubin
- 32:53 Greg top advice for traders
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Greg Rubin?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!