Listen to the audio episode:
Success Story of an Institutional Forex & Crypto Trader
In episode 283 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk with crypto trader Jeffrey Wang on his success story as an institutional Forex trader. Jeffery Wang is the head of Americas at The Amber Group and specializes in crypto and FX trading. He started trading in 2001 at HSBC in the exotic FX options trader and has evolved a lot from then. >> Watch the video recording!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:00 Intro to the podcast
- 0:51 Who is Jeffery Wang and what he does
- 1:25 How Jeffery got exposed to trading
- 3:36 How was Jeffery learning curve
- 5:20 How was the experience for Jeffery to start a bank trading desk
- 7:59 How strict are professional trading desks when it comes to mistakes
- 10:06 When Jeffery decided to move into a different market
- 13:11 How Jeffery started to get into cryptocurrency trading
- 14:55 What was Jeffery's skill transition from FX to Crypto
- 16:52 What are some recent changes in the industry that have improved crypto access
- 19:55 What are the common fee differences between crypto and FX
- 22:53 How to determine which cryptocurrencies to trade
- 26:34 Does keeping your assets in crypto make sense for traders?
- 27:53 What makes Amber group different from other Crypto Platforms
- 30:07 What resources could traders use to inform themselves about crypto trading
- 31:57 Where to find Jeffery Wang
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Jeffrey Wang?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!