284: How To Work On Your Trading Psychology – Mandi Pour Rafsendjani (@MPX_Trader)
How To Work On Your Trading Psychology
In episode 284 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am joined my trading psychology expert Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss how to work on your trading psychology right now as a Forex trader.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:16 Introduction
- 0:56 Who is Mandy and what she specializes in
- 3:28 How COVID and Isolation is affecting traders
- 8:19 Why this change in conditions affects us and make us more upset
- 11:22 What can we do to improve on a daily basis during COIVD
Questions from live chat
- 18:49 What can we do to improve psychology and not get addicted to the $ amount
- 23:43 How to avoid Revenge Trading, Over leveraging and Lack of Self Control
- 31:13 Should your strategy be strict or flexible?
- 33:55 Is your trader personality changing over time good or bad?
- 37:47 How to make sure you get good sleep for better trading
- 47:57 How can we reduce our fears and self-doubts and improve our trading execution
- 51:40 Where to find Mandi
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!