Profitable Trader Mindset (Psychology Lessons)
In episode 286 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am joined my trading psychology expert Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss how to achieve the mindset of a profitable trader as well as what separates the successful traders from the ones who aren't profitable.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Intro
- 1:22 What separates unprofitable and profitable traders
- 8:28 How to get better at dealing with losses in trading
- 10:50 How to get back on track after a stressful trading situation
- 18:00 How to start improving your trading psychology today
- 27:00 The importance of your trading fitting your trading style
- 31:14 How to be able to let your winners run for longer
- 42:20 How do you know if your discretion is helping you in trading
- 48:50 How can you deal with negative people around trading
- 53:59 How to deal with FOMO with winning trades
- 1:03:16 How can you know which trading statistics are important in your journal
- 1:09:46 Where to find Mandi
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!