288: Why You Over Trade Forex & How To Fix It – Mandi Pour Rafsendjani (@MPX_Trader)
Why You Over Trade Forex & How To Fix It
In episode 286 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down to discuss why you may over trade Forex, Over-trading is an issue that a lot of aspiring traders face, Mandi Pour Rafsendjani, trading psychology expert, explains what causes over trading and revenge trading as well as what steps you can take to stop over-trading.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Intro
- 0:38 What is overtrading
- 6:00 Is over trading a natural behavior or a sign of an underlying issue?
- 11:27 Is Overtrading a sign of limiting beliefs around money?
- 16:45 How our self-image affects our trading
- 22:25 How our personality affects our way of taking trades
- 28:40 How to improve limiting beliefs and trauma in trading
- 33:40 Can you improve your personality profile as a trader?
- 36:58 What are the difficulties of adapting and improving your personality for trading
- 42:43 How do you adapt to trade larger amount of capital
- 45:41 What mandi think of the saying “You can't go broke taking profits”
- 50:51 Final word from Mandi on how to navigate the current market condition
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!