Traveling Forex Trader Who Consistently Wins
In episode 290 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with fellow traveling Forex trader Christopher Lee. He is the man behind the blog Pip Mavens. Having been an independent trader for the past 16 years, Chris came on the show to share his best tips and tricks for those aspiring to trade Forex while traveling the world.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Who is Christopher Lee and how he got into trading
- 1:24 How was Christopher's learning curve
- 3:19 What were the mistakes Christopher made in his trading development
- 6:40 How Christopher learned from the markets
- 8:58 Why there is a place for Discretionary and Algo trading in the markets
- 11:52 What is Christopher current trading style
- 13:08 What are Christopher's recommendations for traders who want to trade for others
- 15:10 How to become better able to manage larger amounts of capital
- 16:13 Christopher's experience with trading and traveling
- 17:38 How Chrispher makes trading and traveling work (never trade from a phone)
- 19:17 Which are Christopher's favorites places to trade from
- 20:15 Which countries Christopher prefer to travel to
- 22:38 What is Christopher routine for success while traveling
- 24:55 How can you be able to trade and travel
- 27:13 What mistakes Christopher sees most traders making
- 29:49 How many Fx Pairs do Etienne and Christopher trade
- 34:00 Christopher asks Etienne: What have you learned that has dramatically changed your approach to trading
- 35:43 Where to find Christopher Lee
- 37:17 Christophe's key principle in trading
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Christopher Lee?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!