291: How To Think Like A Professional Trader (Psychology Expert Reveals) – Mandi Pour Rafsendjani (@MPX_Trader)
How To Think Like A Professional Trader (Psychology Expert Reveals)
In episode 291 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with trading psychology expert Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss how to think like a professional trader. She shares some of the most important traits and trading psychology lessons successful traders adopted to be where they are today.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Intro
- 0:35 Who is Mandi Pour Rafsendjani and what she does
- 1:14 What is the difference between professional and retail traders
- 6:19 The reality of “Follow your plan and trade your plan”
- 8:43 What are the habbits do professional traders
- 14:25 The importance of motivation in journaling
- 20:30 Practical advice to get back on track in a losing streak
- 25:56 When to improve your mindset vs learning new trading skills/strategies
- 28:49 How to properly size up your trading (the importance of money mindset)
- 36:09 How to handle a slow drain losing streak
- 39:21 How to deal with the negative behavior of not deserving success
- 43:38 How to be more patient in trading
- 49:12 How to be more disciplined in trading
- 53:04 How to use your breath to improve your trading
- 56:00 Why your timezone doesn't matter
- 58:17 When is a good time to take trading full time and leave your 9-5 job
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!