The Truth About Forex Brokers (Things You Must Know)
In episode 292 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Jeremy Kinstlinger to discuss the truth about Forex brokers. You'll probably agree with me that there are a lot of myths surrounding Forex brokers, but we wanted to expose some of the truth about Forex brokers that you might not be aware of.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Intro to the Episode
- 0:48 Who is Jeremy Kinstlinger and what he does
- 2:20 Unexpected ways some retail brokers work
- 5:03 Important questions to ask your regulated broker compliance department
- 8:30 What is A book and B book in a broker
- 13:04 Is simplicity a valid reason to decrease transparency as a broker?
- 14:47 Some considerations and regulations around the world
- 29:29 How brokers can work against you as a retail trader
- 33:32 Changes needed to the industry to improve the retail trading experience
- 38:47 How an A book only broker makes their profit
- 42:52 How difficult is it for a B and A book broker to become an A book only broker
- 48:40 How to find Jeremy Kinstlinger
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Jeremy Kinstlinger?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!