Mindset Of Successful Traders Keys (Trading Psychology Lessons)
In episode 294 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with trading psychology expert Mandi Pour Rafsendjani to discuss more on the mindset of successful traders. What separates successful traders from aspiring traders? This podcast aims to answer that.
Mandi Pour Rafsendjani is frequently coaching some of the most successful traders in the world and knows a lot when it comes to traders' mindset.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Intro
- 1:23 What is the difference between successful and struggling traders
- 9:44 Mental Fitness vs Mental Stuckness
- 16:51 How to properly find the root cause of your trading mistakes
- 20:30 The importance of self-accountability vs self-criticism
- 24:25 How toxic shame can prevent you from improving your trading
- 28:41 Why being able to take feedback is extremely important
- 33:56 The importance of facing challenges in life to succeed
- 34:48 Negative Vs Positive Thinking
- 38:53 How to manage and get out of a losing streak
- 44:06 How to find a balance between focus and multi-tasking in trading
- 47:36 Why implementing trading psychology lessons in real life
- 53:55 How to make sure you respect your SL
- 58:29 What to do if your trades look like good setups but don't work out
- 1:00:40 Using your fear to fuel you to perform better
- 1:03:20 How to handle learning to trade and making wrong decisions
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!