Day Trader Mastering Forex, Stocks, and Options
In episode 298 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with full-time day trader Chris Capre. We discuss a variety of topics that will be very useful if you aspire at mastering Forex, stocks, or options trading in the near future. Don't forget to share this trader interview with other people who might benefit from it!
Previous Interview with Chris Capre
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:29 How Chris Capre trading has changed since his last interview with Etienne
- 5:35 Chris trading philosophy for all asset classes
- 7:14 Would Chris trade the same assets if he was in different time zones?
- 8:14 How was Chris learning curve from FX, to Stocks to Options
- 11:03 How Chris learned to trade Options
- 14:58 How Chris decides which market to trade every day
- 18:38 What tools Chris uses to filter the stocks he trades
- 20:40 Chris advice to traders who want to stick to 1 market
- 23:25 How to get a good “scanner” for forex
- 25:30 How Chris prepares and filters his trades (screen share)
- 27:45 Analysis of NMRD, how Chris traded it and the value of a scanner
- 31:20 How to use options to get paid in trading (with trade example)
- 36:24 How can you manage your risk using options
- 42:28 How Chris sometimes enters options trades without a spot position
- 43:38 How to get started with trading options
- 45:55 The key importance of adapting to the market
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
How To Find Chris Capre?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!