System Trader's Tips For Success
In episode 302 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview full-time trader Boris Schlossberg. I sit down for a trader interview with Boris Schlossberg to discuss his tips for success as a system trader in the Forex market. If you aspire to trade full-time with mechanical trading strategies, Boris is a great person to learn from.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:00 Start
- 0:33 Introduction
- 1:58 Why Boris moved from FX to stocks futures
- 3:42 Boris experience transitioning from FX to stock futures
- 5:16 What Boris recommends to starting traders
- 9:26 Why having a demo and trading live at the same time matters
- 10:13 How to deal with volatility in trading
- 15:03 How Boris develops his trading algos
- 19:00 Has Boris encountered difficulties getting his strategies coded?
- 21:20 Why Support / Resistance zones are so hard to code
- 24:42 Why chart patterns don't matter
- 27:16 TRADE LESS to increase your profits
- 28:42 Why beginer traders should start with manual trading vs algos?
- 32:13 How Boris found his “right” style of trading and how can you find yours
- 35:50 Why you cant improve your trading without getting to know yourself
- 39:15 How Boris improves his trading without a traditional trade journal
- 41:42 What is TRADER FEST
- 44:39 Why Boris does the Trader Fest event
- 46:07 How you can JOIN the Trader Fest for FREE
- 47:40 Outro
- And many more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Boris Schlossberg?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!