8 Years of Trading: My Perspective Shifts + Q&A
In episode 308 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I talk about how it's now 8 years that I started to trade Forex and over 4 years full-time. I wanted to take some time and go back on my perspective shifts over my trading years and see what changed in my thinking.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 1:12 What are the things that have changed for Etienne in the past 8 years of trading
- 17:48 Will Etienne start a prop firm?
- 18:48 How do you keep the momentum in your trading
- 20:00 How to get out of the break-even face of trading
- 22:27 Do good setups keep working for the long term or do they require constant change?
- 25:30 How to limit daily losses so they don't break your account
- 30:57 Why do some trading courses cost so much
- 44:30 What feelings did Etienne had before mastering the trade
- 45:24 Are some days harder to trade than others?
- 46:10 How Etienne splits his trading capital in brokers
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!