Trade Management in Forex: Do you need it?
In episode 310 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I am joined by Alejandro from the Desire To Trade team to discuss trade management for Forex trading. Is it helping or hurting your trading? We'll give you some tips to manage your trades better and stay more consistent!
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:49 Who is Alejandro and what he does
- 1:53 How can you determine if you should use trade management in your strategies
- 4:14 How to know if you are better with Trade Management or without it
- 6:23 Mindset Benefits Vs %/$ Benefits of Trade Management
- 11:02 How Trade Management can help you trade better
- 13:33 Why using “set and forget” trades 1st before building your Trade Management technique
- 17:40 Viewer question: What Trading Journal Software do you use? (Edgewonk)
- 19:56 Viewer question: What timeframes do you trade?
- 20:40 Viewer question: How long does it take to build a trading plan
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- Trading Journal
- Creating Your Own Profitable Strategy (Program)
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Alejandro Perez?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!