“Trading For A Prop Firm” Advice From FTMO
In episode 313 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Pavel from FTMO to discuss news & update of the firm. He shares more about trading for a prop firm as a Forex trader. This advice is very valuable if you aspire to get a funded trading account and trade for a prop firm full-time.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:00 Start
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:37 What has happened inside FTMO since the last interview Etienne did with them
- 2:02 Quick overview of what FTMO does
- 4:08 What differentiates FTMO vs other prop firms
- 5:52 Interesting statistics from the FTMO challenge participants
- 7:38 Important rule changes on FTMO challenges and funded accounts
- 10:17 How FTMO funded trader performance coaching works
- 11:18 Why it's important to have the right support for traders
- 12:12 What are the key obstacles for traders to get funded
- 13:10 What Pavel sees as a key factor to succeed in trader funding challenges
- 14:19 How traders adjust differently when trading larger funds
- 15:14 Why traders aiming for larger funded accounts tend to be more likely to pass the challenge
- 16:35 Pavel's recommendation on backtesting your strategy before starting your challenge
- 19:09 How to find FTMO
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
- Earn up to 200K USD in Trading Capital by taking the FTMO challenge. (Use our link to get a 5% discount)
- FTMO Blog
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Pavel Dusek!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!