Full-Time Trader Story: How Alejandro Became Profitable & Consistent
In episode 315 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with Alejandro Perez from the Desire To Trade team to discuss his full-time trader story. You'll find out how Alejandro went from a university student to a consistently profitable Forex trader.
Check out our program for traders: https://d2t.link/50k (promo until Sept. 12th, 2021)
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 1:45 How Alejandro got introduced to trading and almost enters a Ponzi scam
- 3:57 How Alejandro started his 1st live account and lost it all
- 6:09 How Alejandro's passion for trading developed
- 10:13 What made Alejandro decide to pressure trading full time after university
- 12:56 How long it took for Alejandro to become profitable
- 15:13 Which were the breakthrough points in Alejandro's trader development
- 18:19 How Alejandro transitioned from price action trader to Algo trader
- 20:03 The evolution of a trader, expanding your trading
- 22:18 Community Questions:
- 22:30 What made the biggest impact on your trading consistency
- 25:53 Are you a Scalper or Swing trader?
- 27:43 How difficult is it to automate human discretion in Algo trading
- 29:53 Is it true that trading is 90% psychology?
- 34:14 What is the most important thing to write in your trading journal (post-analysis)
- 37:00 Can one be a full-time trader within 9 months?
- 40:00 Using price action or indicators in algo trading
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Alejandro Perez?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!