Live Trader Shares His Entire Scalping Strategy
In episode 324 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with full-time trader & Forex scalper Jean-Francois Boucher to discuss his scalping strategy and how he's live trading on the 1-minute chart. The last time I spoke with him, he was battling cancer. Fast-forward to today, JF is stronger than ever and got back to scalping. What an inspiring man! He agreed to sit down with me again for an interview… this time during one of his live trading sessions. If you've ever wondered how to scalp on a 1-min chart or steps to adopt the mindset of a professional Forex trader, this is a great interview to watch!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:00 Start
- 0:15 Introduction
- 00:38 How Jean-Francois has changed his trading since the last interview with Etienne
- 2:36 How Jean-Francoistrading style looks like
- 6:57 Jean-Francois strategy deep dive (Watch the charts on Youtube)
- 11:30 Why Jean-Francois uses his 3 main timeframes for trading
- 15:08 How Jean-Francois decides his trade entries (The 3 bar reversal)
- 26:53 Why Jean-Francois stopped using indicators to focus on Price Action
- 38:12 How can you find Jean-Francois
- 43:40 How Jean-Francois manages his trades and the risk of his algos + price action trading
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Jean-François Boucher?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!