“Anyone Can Succeed In Crypto Trading”
In episode 326 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I interview full-time Forex & crypto trader Nick Bencino. As a pure price action trader, Nick is a big believer in trading support and resistance areas in the cryptocurrency market. He shares his entire price trading process in this video!
Watch: video interview!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Intro
- 0:34 What has happened with Nick Bencino since the last interview with Etienne
- 1:49 Why Nick decided to completely transition to Crypto and leave Forex Trading behind
- 5:15 How Nick filters what Cryptocurrencies to trade
- 9:21 What trading style does Nick use to trade crypto
- 11:06 How Nick deals with the risk of crypto projects going to 0
- 12:35 How Nick decides how much to risk on any given project
- 16:54 Is a lot of research on a crypto project necessary to trade crypto?
- 21:28 What is Nick's preferred active trading timeframe (screen share)
- 24:20 How Nick decides his stop losses for crypto trading
- 28:13 How Nick decides his take profit for crypto trading
- 31:08 How Nick shorts the market
- 34:04 How Nick manages his time when actively trading cryptocurrencies
- 39:10 Why crypto markets trading 24/7 can be really bad for traders
- 42:15 What crypto broker Nick recommends
- 45:12 Where can you find Nick Bencino
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Nick Bencino?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!