Professional Trader Tips & Strategy
In episode 342 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with full-time professional trader Dave Floyd. We cover his best trading tips & go through his trading strategy. Join us in learning from these professional trader tips & make sure to post your favorite advice in the comments!
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:34 What has changed with David trading since his last interview
- 2:26 How David calculates his Support and Resistance areas for algo trading
- 4:40 Why David's trading zones are different
- 7:03 Showcase of how to use these Support and Resistance zones
- 10:52 Basic trading strategy using Support and Resistance zones
- 14:48 How Dave trades markets when there are no zones
- 16:40 How to know if a zone will hold or break
- 19:10 When you should stop trading with the trend
- 20:38 How has the market evolved in the past 5 years
- 22:56 What is Dave's advice for traders to adapt to the current markets
- 26:06 How to choose what market to focus your trading on
- 28:12 Should traders move to different markets
- 29:52 What is the trader learning curve
- 30:58 Where to find David Floyd
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Charts Discussed in the podcast
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Dave Floyd?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!