Consistent Forex Trading Tips
In episode 343 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with full-time trader and ex-military Paul Wallace to discuss his tips for consistent Forex trading.
Having been in the trenches for several years, Paul knows how to turn around almost any trader, and his Forex trading tips are very applicable to anyone looking to become a consistently profitable trader.
Let's get started!!!
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:24 Who is Paul Wallace and what he does
- 1:58 How a military background helped Paul as a trader
- 5:14 How to do a self trader debrief
- 8:33 Why trader checklists so important for your success
- 12:10 Paul's tricks to follow your trading plan checklist
- 14:45 How can a trader follow a trading plan in current market conditions
- 17:01 Striking the balance between waiting and acting in trading
- 20:16 Do you need GOALS as a trader?
- 24:51 How simple trading plans help professional traders
- 27:01 How social media affects new traders
- 28:47 Should you learn from others online or try by yourself?
- 30:10 What should traders focus on during this type of markets
- 34:35 How to trade the evolving situation with Ukraine and Russia
- 37:49 Where to find Paul Wallace
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
DesireToTRADE's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Paul Wallace?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!