Develop Your Profitable Trader Mindset Today
In episode 349 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Etienne sits down with full-time Forex day trader & trading psychology expert Mandi Pour Rafsendjani. We cover how to develop a profitable trader mindset starting today. You'll learn how to build the skills of a professional day trader.
Mandi Pour Rafsendjani is frequently coaching some of the most successful traders in the world and knows a lot when it comes to traders' mindset.
PRO COURSE by Mandi | 7 Ways To Stick To Your Trading Plan
Watch more videos on trading psychology with Mandi Pour Rafsendjani
Watch the video interview here
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:31 Who is Mandi and what she does
- 2:08 What do traders struggle with within this type of volatile markets
- 9:10 How daily discipline habits help you be a better trader
- 13:25 How can you improve your self-image
- 20:58 Can you change your personality and behaviors to trade better?
- 27:32 What kind of struggles do successful entrepreneurs have when learning to trade
- 31:45 Do entrepreneurs try to look for shortcuts in trading?
- 33:50 Why delegation can be bad in trading in some cases
- 36:53 The difference between mindset and skillset issues for traders
- 37:58 How can you tackle your mindset issues
- 42:02 Where to find Mandi
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Mandi?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!