The Forex Trader’s Guide To Entries – Traders Q&A
In episode 350 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Michael Toma and Alejandro from the Desire To Trade team take over Etienne's channel to answer the question: Does your trade entry matter? or is it all random?
Note: Sorry for the audio its Alejandro's 1st time with the software so there were a few settings on his side that were not perfect.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 10:12 Mota: Does Price always move in a trend line?
- 12:27 Where is Etienne?
- 13:25 Should we chase a trade?
- 18:09 When trading is it important to pay attention to the price itself?
- 24:49 Liam: What is a reasonable monthly performance?
- 27:50 Is it better to use fixed R:R or trailing your trade?
- 32:40 How do you decide what market to trade?
- 36:39 Are you Discretionary or systematic traders?
- 40:26 Does divergence play a role in your pullback trades?
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To Trade Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Michael Toma?
How To Find Alejandro Pérez?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!