Listen to the audio episode:
Make Money Position Trading Forex (Long-Term)
In episode 349 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with full-time position trader Christopher Tate. He is an expert when it comes to trading higher timeframes. You'll get to learn why and how Chris transitioned to position trading and how he simplified his trading system to work better. This is an absolute must-watch if you can't get profitable day trading and want to start trading higher time frame.
Watch the video interview here
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:42 What has changed for Chris Tate since his last interview with Etienne
- 1:50 How are the markets different today than 3 years ago
- 5:00 Do fundamentals mater got Chris?
- 9:36 What Chris uses to look at trends
- 15:02 How you can use the markets to fit your needs
- 19:15 How expectations prevent most traders from success
- 21:04 How can you test your edge when trading really large timeframes
- 25:00 How traders can improve their mindset and expectations
- 29:19 Self-doubt is inevitable as a trader
- 32:58 How to know when to take action and when to wait
- 35:26 Should traders isolate themselves or get ideas from other traders?
- 39:57 Where to find Chris Tate
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Chris Tate?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!