The Consistently Profitable Day Trader
In episode 373 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, I sit down with consistently profitable day trader Andrew Aziz. We discuss his tips on trading psychology and day trading for anymore wanting to make a living trading.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Introduction
- 0:51 What has changed for Andrew in the last 2 years
- 2:26 How to adapt to the current market conditions
- 6:03 How to adapt to trades working less in this market environment
- 8:06 Is it better to adjust your style to the market or look for a market that fits your style?
- 9:21 Why your mindset is important in trading
- 11:35 How to solve not being able to follow your strategy
- 12:51 How your personality impacts your trading
- 14:21 How to develop and improve YOUR OWN trading style
- 15:55 Why a trading community is important for your development
- 16:59at does “Treating trading like a business” really mean
- 18:58 How to decide if trading is worth your time
- 21:14 How to turn your trading around
- 23:00 Why resilience is important
- 23:41 How to avoid over trading
- 25:52 How to keep a balance between your trading business and personal satisfaction
- 27:16 How can a developing trader keep motivation through the hard times
- 29:09 Where to find Andrew Aziz
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
Where to find Andrew Aziz!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!