The Reality of Day Trading For A Living
In episode 374 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, Etienne sits down with Boris Schlossberg to discuss the reality of day trading for a living. Having been a full-time trader for over a decade, Boris knows the ins and outs of trading for a living, which is stuff you won't be able to find anywhere else on YouTube.
In This Episode, You'll Learn…
- 0:15 Introduction
- 1:20 What it takes to improve your trading skills
- 5:07 Why do high R:R trades with high Win% don't exist long term
- 10:01The 2 setup types that Boris trades on a daily basis
- 14:21 How to adapt to a prop firm challenge
- 17:22 Why a prop firm challenge may lead you to lose as a trader
- 18:20 Does day trading work better for prop challenges?
- 21:09 How to stick to one trading strategy?
- 24:35 Should you explore different markets to trade?
- 26:26 How to keep improving once you find your niche in trading
- 29:47 Why different markets can be beneficial for you
- 30:59 Where to find Boris
- And much more!
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Boris Schlossberg?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!