Secrets To Swing Trading Full-Time – Gareth Soloway
In episode 384 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview where Etienne sits down with Gareth Soloway and shares secrets to swing trading full-time. Learn more about Gareth's journey from being a part-time trader and how he turned into a profitable full-time trader. The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 01:20 Gareth's trading experience and current focus
- 01:45 His journey with the “investment club”
- 03:20 From a learner to a profitable trader
- 04:04 Best way to read charts
- 05:37 Do trend lines really work?
- 06:54 How did Gareth's trading style evolve?
- 08:16 On journaling…
- 10:11 What to do when your strategies aren't working well
- 12:41 EXCLUSIVE: Gareth shares sample trades
- 15:08 Looking at volume vs. price action
- 16:41 Gareth's insights on charting
- 17:39 What to do in the market after the holidays
- 19:12 Common mistakes people make in trading
- 20:57 What's next with crypto?
- 23:33 How Gareth's typical day looks like
- 24:49 Money management tips
- 26:01 Beating learning paralysis
- 27:53 What to focus on?
- 29:54 Does he use heart rate monitors?
- 30:35 Gareth shares things he wants to improve
- 31:31 Where to find Gareth (links below)
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Gareth Soloway?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!