Full-Time Forex Trader With Automated Strategies – Alejandro Perez
In episode 386 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Alejandro Perez, a full-time forex trader with automated strategies. It's been a while since Etienne did an in-person interview with Alejandro. If you're curious or have been doing algo trading, you'll absolutely learn a lot from this interview.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Who is Alejandro Perez?
- 02:56 Alejandro's experience in terms of flexibility with algo trading
- 04:35 Learn coding yourself or get a coder?
- 07:04 What can be coded and what cannot be coded?
- 09:24 Is there such a thing as a “perfect algo”?
- 11:16 The algo-trading mindset
- 13:29 Alejandro's simplified rule in algo management
- 16:18 True or false: “Algos are scams”
- 19:12 Algo trading pitfalls
- 20:51 How to manage risk in algos
- 23:22 How to find the right settings
- 27:27 BONUS CONTENT (link below)
- 27:54 How much room Alejandro leaves for losses
- 29:56 Important tip from Alejandro (DON'T MISS THIS)
- 31:27 Quick answers, quick hacks in trading – do they really work?
- 32:53 What's up next for Alejandro?
- 35:19 Algos we use (check link below)
- and much more
What will you start doing after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Alejandro Perez?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!