Listen to the audio episode:
Full-Time Forex Trader With Automated Strategies – Alejandro Perez
In episode 386 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Alejandro Perez, a full-time forex trader with automated strategies. It's been a while since Etienne did an in-person interview with Alejandro. If you're curious or have been doing algo trading, you'll absolutely learn a lot from this interview.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Who is Alejandro Perez?
- 02:56 Alejandro's experience in terms of flexibility with algo trading
- 04:35 Learn coding yourself or get a coder?
- 07:04 What can be coded and what cannot be coded?
- 09:24 Is there such a thing as a “perfect algo”?
- 11:16 The algo-trading mindset
- 13:29 Alejandro's simplified rule in algo management
- 16:18 True or false: “Algos are scams”
- 19:12 Algo trading pitfalls
- 20:51 How to manage risk in algos
- 23:22 How to find the right settings
- 27:27 BONUS CONTENT (link below)
- 27:54 How much room Alejandro leaves for losses
- 29:56 Important tip from Alejandro (DON'T MISS THIS)
- 31:27 Quick answers, quick hacks in trading – do they really work?
- 32:53 What's up next for Alejandro?
- 35:19 Algos we use (check link below)
- and much more
What will you start doing after listening to this podcast? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Alejandro Perez?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!