The Art of Trading Fundamentals – Samuel Leach
In episode 388 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Samuel Leach, a UK-based professional trader and a partner to multiple businesses. He was our guest 6 years ago, and in this recent interview, you will hear about his latest experiences and also his insights on the importance of trading fundamentals.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:31 Updates on Samuel Leach
- 03:20 Benefits of a degree in the financial markets
- 07:13 What's in store for graduates with a financial markets degree
- 09:08 Samuel's trading experience in the past years
- 12:22 Trading during unusual markets
- 16:39 Preferred trading style on normal markets
- 19:09 Samuel's methods for forex and stocks
- 22:18 Financial assets, charts, and fundamentals
- 23:38 “Trading like a bank”
- 24:47 Advice to people who don't have a strategy yet
- 28:14 Samuel's thoughts on learning fundamentals and technical trading
- 33:16 On prop firms…
- 36:20 Good risk management and leverage
- 39:40 Losing on prop firms
- 43:15 Where to find Samuel Leach (links below)
- and much more
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Samuel Leach?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!