Secrets From An Ex-Pit Trading Legend – Andrew Lockwood
In episode 389 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Andrew Lockwood, a legendary ex-pit trader. Get a glimpse of the trading scene when he was just starting as a trader. You wouldn't want to miss this exclusive interview where Andrew shares secrets to his journey to success in the last 30 years.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:38 Who is Andrew Lockwood?
- 03:14 How did he start trading?
- 06:39 How did the learning curve for trading look like back then?
- 09:35 What were the expectations in terms of profit?
- 12:44 What differentiates the winners from the losers?
- 16:39 On moving to digital trading…
- 19:31 Andrew's insights on price action
- 23:07 What's a good key level?
- 26:47 Reversals, trends, rules…
- 29:19 Advice for people who are cutting their trade short
- 33:33 A pilot's mindset in trading
- 34:56 What kept him going for many years?
- 37:30 Where to find Andrew Lockwood (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Andrew Lockwood?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!