Listen to the audio episode:
The Truth Why Most Traders Lose Money – Daryl Guppy
In episode 392 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with “The Chart Man” himself, Daryl Guppy, who has been trading in the market for 30 years. Do you want to stop losing money? Understand the logic of the patterns and learn the psychology of the market.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:34 Updates on Daryl Guppy
- 01:20 What makes people succeed long-term?
- 04:11 How Daryl started trading
- 08:44 Trading principles then and now
- 10:40 Figuring out what you're good at
- 14:12 On trying better indicators and patterns
- 20:31 Understanding the logic of the patterns
- 22:00 “Uncommon results do not come from common thinking”
- 23:52 Why are the patterns different from common thinking?
- 28:14 Patterns in forex and indexes
- 30:46 What is the “2% Rule”?
- 35:48 When does the “2% Rule” work?
- 37:54 Where to find Daryl Guppy (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Daryl Guppy?
What is one thing you are going to implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!