Secrets From A Profitable Systematic Trader – Robert Carver
In episode 393 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Robert Carver who reveals his secrets as a profitable systematic trader. Take a peek into a systematic trader's life and learn how to make money using strategies that really work consistently.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:36 Who is Robert Carver?
- 01:16 How did he start trading?
- 03:37 Masters in Economics and systematic trading
- 06:12 What to look for with systematic trading
- 08:42 Indicators vs. Price
- 10:00 Is systematic trading for everyone?
- 12:18 How much room does he leave for drawdowns and losses?
- 17:17 On tweaking settings and making them better…
- 19:46 Which markets does he trade on?
- 21:59 Robert's review process
- 24:15 Long-term trading tips
- 25:37 Systematic trading for beginners
- 30:05 Where to find new ideas and strategies
- 33:22 How Robert decides on what to keep after testing new strategies
- 35:22 Knowing the logic behind the strategy
- 36:55 Where to find Robert Carver (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Robert Carver?
What is one thing you will implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!