Trading Like The Banks For A Living – Simon Ree
In episode 397 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with phenomenal trader Simon Ree and discusses trading like the banks for a living. What separates successful long-term traders from aspiring wannabes? Hear it from the expert!
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:42 Who is Simon Ree?
- 02:15 How did he start trading?
- 04:54 Being active in the market everyday
- 07:05 Simon's Preferred trading instruments
- 08:54 Does working in the bank help him become a better trader?
- 10:06 Top lessons for new traders
- 11:43 Do bank traders have “secrets”?
- 13:43 Expert advice on what to focus on for new traders
- 16:06 Bank traders' expected returns
- 18:18 First 100 trades: How to stick to one thing?
- 20:34 Simon's thoughts on trading mindset
- 22:45 Important cash rule!
- 23:30 Taking breaks from the market
- 24:53 Simon's daily trading routine
- 27:37 Trading and preparation time
- 28:07 Simplifying things to make more money trading
- 29:17 Where to find Simon Ree
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Simon Ree?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!