Price Action Trader with 20 Years of Experience – Andrew Mitchem (100k Special)
In episode 400 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Andrew Mitchem, a price action trader with over 20 years of experience in the markets.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:14 Introduction
- 00:59 How has Andrew's trading been in the past few years
- 2:47 Why Andrew has not changed his trading
- 4:40 What makes a strategy work in multiple markets
- 5:42 How can you make your strategy work on more markets
- 7:21 Why using Fibonacci levels on 1 candle can help your trading
- 09:13 How Andrew sets his SL and TP using Fibonacci
- 10:30 Are Round Numbers really that important?
- 12:07 What is the difference between the strategies that work for a long time and those that don't?
- 14:31 How to make Price Action trading simple
- 16:20 Making Support and Resistance areas simple
- 20:46 “There is always another trade somewhere”
- 21:55 How to handle multiple trade opportunities
- 23:06 How being a pilot has helped Andrew's trading
- 25:27 How routines and processes help your trading
- 27:39 How Andrew manages his life
- 30:00 Why trading less can be better for your trading and life
- 31:18 How to find your strategy “sweet spot”
- 34:40 Why you need to give it time to work out
- 35:39 Why practice is essential to improve your trading
- 38:03 How to have discipline in trading
- 39:26 How to find Andrew Mitchem
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Andrew Mitchem?
- YouTube: @AdminTheForexTradingCoachcom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @fxforextrade
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!