From Soccer Player to Full-Time Forex Trader – Lee Sandford
In episode 401 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Lee Sandford, a former soccer player now full-time forex trader. Learn some athlete disciplines that are totally helpful for traders.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:14 Introduction
- 00:35 Who is Lee Sandford?
- 01:21 How did he start trading?
- 02:52 Who taught him to trade?
- 03:42 Learning curve from soccer to trading
- 05:01 Lee's goals when he started trading
- 05:54 What made him realize trading was working for him
- 07:14 Building a trading strategy
- 09:04 Advice on sticking to one strategy
- 11:13 On having a second account…
- 12:07 Lee's greatest challenge
- 13:03 What he focuses on. Lee's trading style
- 14:14 High or low time-frame
- 15:05 Tips on looking at trends
- 16:21 Trading mindset tips
- 19:28 Tips on self-awareness
- 21:10 Where to look for when you want better results
- 23:46 Etienne's experience with switching strategies
- 25:34 Personality's influence on trading and using it to your advantage
- 31:39 Changing profiles/styles for trading
- 33:32 Managing trading and business
- 34:57 Benefits of managing priorities
- 36:54 Where to find Lee Sandford (link below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Lee Sandford?
- Website: www.tradingcollege.co.uk
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!