Real Tips For Trading Forex Full Time – Jason Sen
In episode 402 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Jason Sen sharing real tips for trading forex full-time. This interview is packed with great advice from 36 years of experience in the markets!
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:45 What's new with Jason Sen?
- 01:19 Adapting to changes in the market
- 02:51 What he looks at to define a change
- 03:49 How to avoid losses
- 04:37 How to know when not to trade
- 06:07 Update on his funded account challenge
- 07:20 Time pressure in trading
- 09:12 Etienne's funded trading accounts
- 09:51 Why trading with prop firms can be a great learning experience
- 10:58 Finding your own strategies
- 11:45 Looking for what's best for you
- 12:44 Reducing your trading time
- 14:38 Managing well vs. over-trading
- 15:30 Jason's trading style
- 20:39 Building your capital
- 22:03 Insights on trading motivation
- 23:00 On businesses and trading
- 24:52 Benefits of traveling and trading
- 26:04 Where to find Jason Sen (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Jason Sen?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!