Listen to the audio episode:
Secrets To Scalping For A Living – Jean-Francois Boucher
In episode 403 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Jean-Francois Boucher where he discussed secrets to scalping for a living. Learn how to measure volatility and get an exclusive glimpse of his day's live trade.
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 01:04 What's new with Jean-Francois Boucher?
- 02:22 Jean's focus on trading
- 03:55 Trading strategy effectiveness
- 07:19 Dealing with fear of loss
- 09:07 Managing your losses
- 10:22 MUST WATCH: live trade (YouTube video link above)
- 12:05 “Action points”
- 12:43 Average support and resistance
- 15:44 Framing risk, measuring volatility
- 18:27 Swing trading expectations vs. Jean's boxes
- 23:33 Effects of changing his psychology
- 25:25 The boxes' advantages
- 28:14 Staying too long
- 29:02 Playing within your “sandbox” during the day
- 30:20 Designing your own strategy
- 32:51 Where to look for strategy
- 40:08 “Trading what you see” for two hours
- 45:54 Look for the bounce, not the swing
- 47:28 Working with probability, not randomness
- 49:44 “Insurance company” trading style
- 52:06 Standard deviation in trading
- 54:57 What the internet teaches everyone about taking losses
- 55:58 Benefits of trading forex
- 57:30 Where to find Jean-Francois Boucher (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
- Subscribe via iTunes (take 2 seconds and leave the podcast a review!)
- Subscribe via Stitcher
- Subscribe via TuneIn
- Subscribe via Google Play
- See all podcast episodes
How To Find Jean-Francois Boucher?
- Twitter: @jasperforex
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!