Real Habits Of 7-Figure Forex Traders – Jason Graystone
In episode 406 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with Jason Graystone and he talks about real habits of 7-figure forex traders. Beginner or long-time trader? You'll get tons of golden advice from this interview! 📈
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:41 What's new with Jason?
- 01:59 On switching between discretionary and systematic trading
- 04:29 Taking advantage of discretion in trading
- 06:22 How to avoid being bored with your trading system
- 09:02 Advice on handling drawdowns
- 11:38 Trading chart patterns systematically
- 14:50 How to add more trades without sacrificing strategy
- 15:45 What does it take to learn how the market behaves?
- 17:53 “Rules” for discretionary trading
- 19:21 How to figure out the level that works in the market
- 20:26 Things to do outside trading hours
- 21:40 Online or paper journaling?
- 22:00 The “thermostat” analogy
- 23:02 Being more aggressive and confident in your trades
- 24:51 Tips on journaling
- 26:30 On qualitative analysis…
- 27:20 Common mistakes among traders
- 29:07 Working on under-trading
- 31:08 How do time zones affect a trader's performance?
- 33:15 Cutting down options for better results
- 35:32 Jason's advice on building capital
- 37:27 When to add more money to your account
- 39:33 Where to find Jason (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Jason Graystone?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!