Trading Full-Time & Managing A Private Fund – Ali Crooks
In episode 408 of the Desire To Trade Podcast, we will be listening to the recording of an interview with the legendary Ali Crooks. He talks about trading full-time & managing a private fund. Many traders start great but don't end well. Listen to this podcast to learn it straight from a long-term trader who made it happen!
The video is also available for you to watch on YouTube.
Topics Covered In This Episode
- 00:15 Introduction
- 00:34 Updates on Ali Crooks
- 01:55 Ali's biggest cash-winning week
- 05:13 Getting a “paycheck” from trading
- 06:19 How to address two trading mindset issues
- 09:02 Ali's journaling routine
- 13:48 Keeping it simple
- 14:13 How often Ali takes breaks from trading
- 16:22 Having the right trading routine
- 18:30 Tips on managing trading, education, and other aspects of life
- 22:43 Making time for growth
- 24:19 Planning your day and time-blocking
- 26:15 What to focus on to become a better trader
- 30:14 Understand “you” as a trader
- 31:55 Backtesting vs. live feedback
- 35:06 Ali's advice: Owning what you do
- 37:55 Where to find Ali Crooks (links below)
- and much more
What did you like best in this podcast episode? Let's talk in the comments below, or join me in the Facebook group!
Desire To Trade's Top Resources
- DesireToTRADE Forex Trader Community (free group!)
- Complete Price Action Strategy Checklist
- One-Page Trading Plan (free template)
- Recommended brokers:
- Desire To TRADE Academy
About The Desire To Trade Podcast
How To Find Ali Crooks?
What one thing will you implement after listening to this podcast episode? Leave a comment below, or join me in the Facebook group!